...SiqueCountry...

...a world filled with depth of thought and simple (or complex) silliness...kids, men (loved and lost), school, work, play, politics, religion, anime (and hentai), cartoons and video games; private thoughts and public rants...welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

A woman ahead of her time and for all time...I come before you strangely familiar...mother, former wife, friend, future wife, daughter...i shoot straight by way of riddles and can make boiling water a exercise of physics...carry a conversation from ed, edd and eddie to la blue girl, NFL to NRA, Jesus to Judas and everything in between. I'm an observer, and though I try not to judge I don't regret doing it...I listen with sincerity and very little shocks me...but many things surprise me. Let me entertain you, bored you, insult you, encourage you, make you laugh, make you think, make you cry, make you curse, and make you...well, let me tell you my story, a post at a time...

Monday, May 30, 2005

an apology

...i'm sorry for not writing as much as I would like...I have been under a pile of studying for finals...getting the girls to cleveland and trying not to kill or get killed from the sugar ban-

...oh you didn't hear about the sugar ban?...right, because I haven't written in a while...

well...the doctor told me about a week ago that I was overweight, a fact I could find out in the mirrior instead of paying a co-pay...anywho, and that since I'm very veeeery close to being a diabetic, suggested that I stay away from sugar in unnatural forms (I swear, his words)...

...first no processed foods (cookies, donuts...the girls at the Krispy Kreme weep as I type this line...candy bars and regular sodas)

...then no white bread or white rice (no more chinese buffets...what's a chinese buffet without white rice?...and no sushi...or pizza ...the dominos guys have joined the Krispy Kreme girls-I think they might riot)

so for two weeks I have been a sugar banning, chain smoking, terror banchee bitch from hell...

it got so bad that Jinge jumped me with a snickers bar just so we could have a civil conversation...just to tease me about the donut ban...

*shakes head*

after finals week is over and my sugar level normalize...I will write more often...

promise.

with low fat sugar free yogurt on top.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home