...SiqueCountry...

...a world filled with depth of thought and simple (or complex) silliness...kids, men (loved and lost), school, work, play, politics, religion, anime (and hentai), cartoons and video games; private thoughts and public rants...welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

A woman ahead of her time and for all time...I come before you strangely familiar...mother, former wife, friend, future wife, daughter...i shoot straight by way of riddles and can make boiling water a exercise of physics...carry a conversation from ed, edd and eddie to la blue girl, NFL to NRA, Jesus to Judas and everything in between. I'm an observer, and though I try not to judge I don't regret doing it...I listen with sincerity and very little shocks me...but many things surprise me. Let me entertain you, bored you, insult you, encourage you, make you laugh, make you think, make you cry, make you curse, and make you...well, let me tell you my story, a post at a time...

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

...with friends like these...

...a stalker...

...no really...A STALKER!!!...

...FROM SOMEONE I THOUGHT WAS A FRIEND!!!!...

...never mind that it was HE who contacted me...

...never mind that it was HE who started making moves...

...never mind it was HE who gave me his phone number...

...and never mind HE personally invited me to all of his groups to run info on members like Khoral...

...but he calls me a stalker...

'why would he say something like that Sique?' you ask, dear reader...

for the same reason any guy who had something to hide would...

...you found out what he was hiding, when you are sitting up there thinking he's dying or some such...

Cuchulain, I thought you were a friend, so when you told me you were ill with severe asthma and miagranes, I believed you and prayed over you...and I gave you time to rest and in total i tried 6 times in the past 3 weeks to see how you were doing...only 6 times...

...when you didn't respond, I feared the worst, until I found out that you were alive and well chatting and going on with your life...

and like a fool, I'm thinking you're wasting away or something, when the fact is you didn't have the common courtesy to just let me know you are fine...

but I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt..so i tried one last time as SiqueCountry to reach you...nothing...

...but then, I go on as another profile, join one of your newly formed groups and IM you...and there you are...

...that hurt baaaaaad...and I let you know it...and did you apologize ?

Nope...you accused me of thinking that we were a couple...*shakes head*...and stalking you...

...and for no good reason...there was nothing that was said in any of our chats or email that would indicated that I had the slightest interest in you other than a friend and the occasional flirt ( if you remember, I was resistant to it at first)......but then I tell you about yourself...

...then POOF!!!, I 'm off all of your groups...and all of a sudden I'm a stalker...

...a piece of advice Jim...everything you do swings right back at you...say what you want about me--you are no better than Khoral in that respect and so I'm going to say the same thing to you I said to him...

...you want to try me, dustup, son...the road to your personal hell is paved with the bones of men better than you...




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ass is currently on my shit list. I'm off of his groups.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home