...SiqueCountry...

...a world filled with depth of thought and simple (or complex) silliness...kids, men (loved and lost), school, work, play, politics, religion, anime (and hentai), cartoons and video games; private thoughts and public rants...welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

A woman ahead of her time and for all time...I come before you strangely familiar...mother, former wife, friend, future wife, daughter...i shoot straight by way of riddles and can make boiling water a exercise of physics...carry a conversation from ed, edd and eddie to la blue girl, NFL to NRA, Jesus to Judas and everything in between. I'm an observer, and though I try not to judge I don't regret doing it...I listen with sincerity and very little shocks me...but many things surprise me. Let me entertain you, bored you, insult you, encourage you, make you laugh, make you think, make you cry, make you curse, and make you...well, let me tell you my story, a post at a time...

Thursday, April 21, 2005

...mahth mak cee kay we tah did....

...dear reader , Your Humble Blogger has had to put up with:

...limp-wristed gits trying to insult her,

...an ex husband trying to cling to a dead marriage,

...a companion who wants her at arm's length, but in the same city,

But nothing, NO NOTHING, has made a blemish on her cocoa hide....

but there is a force so big, so unstoppable, so dangerous that it might blow her mind and send her running scared...

College Math.

yes, math...but not just any math OOOHHH NOOO... College Math, the bane of the returning student existence since the dawn of Euclid....

radical expressions, quadratic equations, graphing and linear inequalities....they haunt the mind and numb the senses....

and make you feel like a complete and utter dumbass.

Jinge, my friend, companion and sometimes Archrival can do any problem in 30 seconds flat...CORRECTLY...then turns to say "It's not really that hard, Sickie (I hate it when he trys to be cute...but at the same time I love it...go figure...).

WHAT?...no calm down...its not that hard....ITS EVEN HARDER...and having Rainman shooting answers at your side doesn't help...it has gotten to the point that Teiken (good ole boy math teacher extraordinare...) has banned him from answering out load, to no avail...

but in spite of all this, and between the two I'm squeezing out a high "b"...

and to celebrate, I bought a new T-shirt...a black number with three truthful words...

"math is hard"

*goes to do her homework*
Sique

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget Khoral,ROTFLMAO!

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say forget Khoral. I mean even he says it himself from time to time, "Who is Khoral?", as I don't think he himself knows. Is he over 50? Is he under 20? He acts a myriad of ages so who really knows the true face of someone that hides behind a name like Khoral. If he was who you were refering to as a "limp wristed git" I think nothing could be farther from the truth. Khoral says what he says to shock. Once the shock wears off he tries something else. He is sort of Yahoo!'s version of a Radio Shock Jock, LOL! He shocks.... waits for the reaction....then attacks and shocks anew, lol. He has always been like that. What some new to him do not realize is that he was exactly that way in the other group and other sites for a long time it seems. He craves the attention like a little child who has never had any. Even when I jab back at him with my song parodies and reparte I truly feel sorry for him. It is so sad to see anyone crying out for acceptance like Khoral is obviously doing. It makes me wonder what would happen or what would he think if all the sudden everyone just laughed went along with and agreed with all that he wrote as if it were golden. That would really be funny. It would probably just freak him out to the point that he would not know what to do, lol. It might almost be worth a try to experiment with that idea. Almost :-).

Oh well.... now as far as college math goes...... ugh! That is why I made sure when I went to college I had all the math credits I needed to get into one and NOT have to take anymore. I hate math lol! But durring my college years I seemed to have taken one of those wrong turns I talked about in the TFS2 Yahoo! Group when my relationships with young women became more of my focus than my studies. Ah women.... my Achilles Heel everytime!

----- James Steven (*

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home