...SiqueCountry...

...a world filled with depth of thought and simple (or complex) silliness...kids, men (loved and lost), school, work, play, politics, religion, anime (and hentai), cartoons and video games; private thoughts and public rants...welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

A woman ahead of her time and for all time...I come before you strangely familiar...mother, former wife, friend, future wife, daughter...i shoot straight by way of riddles and can make boiling water a exercise of physics...carry a conversation from ed, edd and eddie to la blue girl, NFL to NRA, Jesus to Judas and everything in between. I'm an observer, and though I try not to judge I don't regret doing it...I listen with sincerity and very little shocks me...but many things surprise me. Let me entertain you, bored you, insult you, encourage you, make you laugh, make you think, make you cry, make you curse, and make you...well, let me tell you my story, a post at a time...

Sunday, March 27, 2005

....home and as lit as a match.....

and just in case you were wondering, yes I had a great time, dear reader, after a few beers and a jager-bomb, I'm as right as rain....

...I slipped off just as some guy thought he was going to take me home.....poor sap!

...I have a strong connection to those who support me, like my friends and a companion who would rather keep me at a arm's length at this moment...and I'm not going to spoil that for a guy who wanted to buy me a drink with the hope of something more....even though Man Logic abounds but I won't let that bother me, no not tonight...

yes, dear reader, I come before you ever so slightly drunk ( yeah , right!) and happy about it since I had the good sense to come home single, as I told you I would...

and I had a great time...I was a goddess and even though not every man in the place wanted me, at least one did....and that's enough to keep my ego inflated for days (fine just one, but still...it felt good...).

well dear reader I should get to bed and sleep some of this off...you never know I may have to face the day with a clear head!

...I sang a few for you and I drank a few as well....

Good morning,
Sique

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home