...SiqueCountry...

...a world filled with depth of thought and simple (or complex) silliness...kids, men (loved and lost), school, work, play, politics, religion, anime (and hentai), cartoons and video games; private thoughts and public rants...welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

A woman ahead of her time and for all time...I come before you strangely familiar...mother, former wife, friend, future wife, daughter...i shoot straight by way of riddles and can make boiling water a exercise of physics...carry a conversation from ed, edd and eddie to la blue girl, NFL to NRA, Jesus to Judas and everything in between. I'm an observer, and though I try not to judge I don't regret doing it...I listen with sincerity and very little shocks me...but many things surprise me. Let me entertain you, bored you, insult you, encourage you, make you laugh, make you think, make you cry, make you curse, and make you...well, let me tell you my story, a post at a time...

Sunday, March 20, 2005

32

...today, I become 32- a nice number (mid thirties has a nice ring to it) and the 24 hours that follow will change my life forever...

'isn't that a bit melodramatic, Sique?'

...yes dear reader, it is, but true all the same...

my religion has annouced that all followers be in attendance for a "special annoucement", one that will no doubt make way for a special provision of the sort that will extoll God's blessings upon us and make our life amongst the world more pleasant, or in the most extreme case, shorter.

...it brings me to think: I'm I ready for the world to end? I'm I ready for wickedness to to be wiped clean off the surface of the earth?....

yes.

yes, I am. But I may be wiped clean with it.

I'm I scared ? a little, but i knew the path I chose would determine my fate....

I haven't made the best of decisions, but I regret few...

I haven't always been the picture of obedience, but I've never put on a false face either...

I enjoyed myself, not with drugs, sex or booze as some may think, but with exploring all the things that make the world pure and wonderful and rich, some things that may not have been the best choice for a true christian, but were for me. I lived a life of variety, spice and wonder and shared the joy with my children.

in essence, I enjoy the life I lead.

and that might condenm me faster than drugs, sex or booze ever could...

oh well... at least I have a 16 hour MST3K marathon with friends to look forward to after the meeting....

...be couragous enough to live life with joy....
Sique

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home