...SiqueCountry...

...a world filled with depth of thought and simple (or complex) silliness...kids, men (loved and lost), school, work, play, politics, religion, anime (and hentai), cartoons and video games; private thoughts and public rants...welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

A woman ahead of her time and for all time...I come before you strangely familiar...mother, former wife, friend, future wife, daughter...i shoot straight by way of riddles and can make boiling water a exercise of physics...carry a conversation from ed, edd and eddie to la blue girl, NFL to NRA, Jesus to Judas and everything in between. I'm an observer, and though I try not to judge I don't regret doing it...I listen with sincerity and very little shocks me...but many things surprise me. Let me entertain you, bored you, insult you, encourage you, make you laugh, make you think, make you cry, make you curse, and make you...well, let me tell you my story, a post at a time...

Monday, March 28, 2005

...life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think...

...a fortune from a cookie I had at lunch, dear reader...

...one wouldn't think that a random message on tiny piece of paper written by someone who was probrably paid by word, put in a slip of dough by machine in a plant would apply to me, a girl finishing a buffet meal a half a world away...

...but it rings true. It's all about choice.

it's too easy to be swept away in emotion, wanting to feel sorry for yourself,

to feel lonely and rejected,

to feel like you made the worst mistake in your life,

to feel like a failure....

but when you think about it, I mean REALLY think about it...

you just HAVE to laugh...

...at the Man Logic ( or as I heard it from a guy, Man (non)Logic) that abounds around you and the assuptions the men in your life make without wisdom or proof...

...the bravery and humor your children offer in a most dark time...

...at the pitstops, pitfalls and pratfalls of those who are going down the same road you are currently....(there really isn't a such thing as an unique experience after all, dear reader)

...and to see yourself as you are:

tired, but running and working and drinking and singing....

sad, but happy with anticipation for the future....

in mourning, but celebrating your freedom...

sad for the closed doors but joyful for the open windows.

being joyful takes courage because its sooo hard to think when all we want to do is feel...

but life gets sooo much easier after a good laugh.

I'll write again soon,
Sique




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home