...SiqueCountry...

...a world filled with depth of thought and simple (or complex) silliness...kids, men (loved and lost), school, work, play, politics, religion, anime (and hentai), cartoons and video games; private thoughts and public rants...welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

A woman ahead of her time and for all time...I come before you strangely familiar...mother, former wife, friend, future wife, daughter...i shoot straight by way of riddles and can make boiling water a exercise of physics...carry a conversation from ed, edd and eddie to la blue girl, NFL to NRA, Jesus to Judas and everything in between. I'm an observer, and though I try not to judge I don't regret doing it...I listen with sincerity and very little shocks me...but many things surprise me. Let me entertain you, bored you, insult you, encourage you, make you laugh, make you think, make you cry, make you curse, and make you...well, let me tell you my story, a post at a time...

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

when everybody screams and yells....

...who calms them down, who rings their bells...

when everybody screams and yells....

the enchanted one, that's me...



Finding comfort while on my present journey has been in vain.

there is no comfort or joy in must things that are going on now a days...

my children are growing up and asserting their own personalities, trying to build their own lives...

unwanted

my exhusband is trying to assert his desire to return...the allure to able to stay home and leet someone take care of me again is great...but it's wrong.

unsupported

my boyfriend is asserting my individuality and independence, but the pace is much too fast for me to handle...it makes my head spin and my knees weak to have to handle everything alone when I 'm use to having a partner to help with the diffculties of life, work amd children.

uncomforted

I feel like a fifth wheel at my job, not needed...just there to get that task or another finished .

unappriciated

unloved.

frightened.

tired.

and tried.

tried beyond my natural breaking point.

on borrowed time...with bad credit.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home