...SiqueCountry...

...a world filled with depth of thought and simple (or complex) silliness...kids, men (loved and lost), school, work, play, politics, religion, anime (and hentai), cartoons and video games; private thoughts and public rants...welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

A woman ahead of her time and for all time...I come before you strangely familiar...mother, former wife, friend, future wife, daughter...i shoot straight by way of riddles and can make boiling water a exercise of physics...carry a conversation from ed, edd and eddie to la blue girl, NFL to NRA, Jesus to Judas and everything in between. I'm an observer, and though I try not to judge I don't regret doing it...I listen with sincerity and very little shocks me...but many things surprise me. Let me entertain you, bored you, insult you, encourage you, make you laugh, make you think, make you cry, make you curse, and make you...well, let me tell you my story, a post at a time...

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Wolves in SiqueCountry

I forgot where I heard this, but this time seems the best time to share:

"A grandfather and his young grandson were talking and the old man proceeded to tell the child:

There are two wolves in a fight to the death in my head, each wanting possession of my soul.

One is a wolf of darkness, who revels in pain and negativity.

The other is the wolf of light, personification of love and joy.
The boy looks up at his grandfather and asks
Which one will win ?

Without hesitation, the grandfather replies

The one I feed."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home