...SiqueCountry...

...a world filled with depth of thought and simple (or complex) silliness...kids, men (loved and lost), school, work, play, politics, religion, anime (and hentai), cartoons and video games; private thoughts and public rants...welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

A woman ahead of her time and for all time...I come before you strangely familiar...mother, former wife, friend, future wife, daughter...i shoot straight by way of riddles and can make boiling water a exercise of physics...carry a conversation from ed, edd and eddie to la blue girl, NFL to NRA, Jesus to Judas and everything in between. I'm an observer, and though I try not to judge I don't regret doing it...I listen with sincerity and very little shocks me...but many things surprise me. Let me entertain you, bored you, insult you, encourage you, make you laugh, make you think, make you cry, make you curse, and make you...well, let me tell you my story, a post at a time...

Thursday, December 27, 2007

the right hand of DEATH...or some such

I, Sique Keller am a right hand man. Turning the anatomical arguements aside for a moment, I offer this with a fair amount of pride.

I have been a friend, partner, companion, bouncer, advisor, henchman & assistant to 8 men in my life for their company alone and many others as a function of my job. And I'm good at it.

Need the girlfriend to disappear so she won't tip off your wife?

Need a 6 carat IF pink diamond because the girlfriend already tipped off the wife?

Need a 45 minute speech written in 30 minutes...oh you need it in 15?

You need to fire someone?

You need a 9 year old to learn to read so he can pass the standardized testing?

You need to a shoulder to cry on, but you happen to be the guy with the reputation for being the coldest, meanest, emotionless rat bastard in the organization?

I'm your girl...and yes I have done those things and many more...

So what, you ask ?

You would think that a girl who can do that stuff could be able to do anything, right?
right?

But the sad truth is I can do for anyone but myself...

That has changed.

Passion swells in the heart of the dark girl and I persue it, body and soul.

Blessed are those who guide and shelter,

pity those stupid enough to get in my way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home